In our first four years, race participants have been impressed with how organized this event is. We appreciate all of the volunteers who have made this event run so smoothly With 1,000+ runners anticipated this year, we'll need even more help. Even if you have just a few hours, it can be a big help!
There are a number of areas where we can use your help. Some are race-day activities, some occur in the days or weeks before the race. Here's a sampling:
- Race Course - hand out water, give times, assist runners, etc.
- Timing Assistance - work start and finish line, collect chips, record times, assist Timing company.
- Runner's Tent - coordinate bagels, water ice, yogurt, etc. for runner's tent; handing out food and water at end of race, etc.
- Registration - register racers, hand out goody bags, etc. This will occur Friday and Saturday plus morning of race.
- Parking - Directing traffic in parking lot
- Goody Bag Stuffing - Helpers needed approx. two weeks prior to race to stuff goody bags
- General help - we can always use an extra set of hands on race day
Volunteers please complete the form below.
Click here to download Volunteer form